Who are our readers?
Our readers are primarily pet owners, animal lovers and consumers who are looking for pet care tips, pet health & nutrition information, home remedies, DIY tricks and pet product reviews to make informed decisions when shopping for their four-legged bestfriend
What are we looking for in a pet guest post?
Our goal is to help pet owners find valuable and credible information on:
- Pet Nutrition
- Pet Food Brand Reviews
- Pet’s Holistic healthcare
- Best Practices In Pet Care
- Pet Food Product Detailed Review
- Popular Pet Trends
- Pet News
- Pet Food Recipes
- Pet Apparel & Accessories
Guest Post Submission Requirements
- Content must be original: Must not be previously published on any other website and accurate (with sources/references when applicable)
- It should be grammatically correct, well-researched and detailed.
- Include photo credit information.
- The post must be at least 500 words
- Break up the content by using a Title, short intro, main content, and a conclusion
- Use bullets points or lists when necessary and write short paragraphs.
- No plagiarised, spinner or bot-generated content
- You may include a link to your blog/business or promote a pet product that you’ve launched (This is a Paid Service)
Checklist of what to include with your guest post
- Gravatar ID for author bio
- Title of your article
- Article body (content of your post)
- Primary post image, if you have one.
- Additional photos or infographics that you would like to include in the article.
If you are interested in writing for us, send your topic ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Include in the subject line: Guest Post Submission
Please note that PFO editors reserve the right to make minor changes to your article if there are spellings and grammar mistakes, or to enable better optimization.
Looking For Ideas?
Here are some of our popular pet posts: