Who are our readers?
Our readers are primarily pet owners, animal lovers and consumers who are looking for the best quality pet food product reviews and listings to make an informed buying decision.
What are we looking for in a guest post?
Our goal is to help pet owners find valuable and credible information on:
- Pet Nutrition
- Pet Food Brand Reviews
- Pet’s Holistic healthcare
- Best Practices In Pet Care
- Pet Food Product Detailed Review
- Popular Pet Trends
- Pet News
- Dog Food Recipes
- Cat Food Recipes
Guest Post Submission Requirements
- Content MUST be original and accurate (with sources/references when applicable)
- It should be grammatically correct, well-researched and detailed.
- The article MUST NOT be previously published on any other website.
- Include photo credit information if the images are not owned by you.
- The post must be at least 600 words
- Break up the content by using a Title, short intro, main content, and a conclusion
- Use bullets points or lists when necessary and write short paragraphs.
- You may include a link to your blog/business or promote a pet product that you’ve launched (This is a Paid Service)
- NO plagiarised, spinner or bot-generated content
Checklist of what to include with your pet guest post
- Gravatar account email ID for author bio
- Title of your article
- Article body (content of your post)
- Primary post image, if you have one. Please let us know if you don’t have photos, we will provide it.
- Additional photos or infographics that you would like to include in the article.
If you are interested in submitting a pet guest post, send your topic ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Include in the subject line: Guest Post Submission
Please note that the PFO editors reserve the right to make minor changes to your article if there are spellings and grammar mistakes, or to enable better optimization.
Looking For Ideas?
Here are some of our popular pet guest posts: